Last day of school during the pandemic...

Well, this year has been unusual, to say the least.


I haven't blogged in a year but on my way to my other blog, couldn't let this day go by without at least a few words.

My students have done an AMAZING job putting together their evidence for the Cambridge exams that didn't happen. (Instead of exams, teachers are giving predicted grades which carry much more weight than usual, based on student performance on various tasks and practice papers. Then Cambridge will do some kind of check, do some audits, look at the global responses and make some final decisions.)

I am really, really proud of them.

So today, even though my work isn't finished, I'm taking a little break and hoping to play a game with my kids.

And then, keep working on predicting their grades as accurately and fairly as possible. Cambridge did say that schools should predict how students would have done had we had a normal school year!

Here's to hoping we'll have school at school in September!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympics practice

Error Correction (Olympics practice)